Leyloo.com offers Bank Transfer for their customers which can be done using electronic banking channels such as online banking, visiting ATM or through Branch of a bank as per their convenience. Customers are responsible for;
- Ensuring that correctness of Bank Account Information while transferring. The information appears at the end of the checkout.
- Ensuring that exact Total amount of Order (including any shipping charges or taxes) as appears at the end of the checkout.
- Any transfer charges should be paid by the customer.
- Customers should use Order No. in Bank Transfer as reference no.
- Customers must send bank transfer receipt at email@example.com
All orders chosen through Bank Transfer payment method will be shipped after the receipt of payment confirmation.
Digital Payment Methods
Leyloo.com offers customers many digital payment methods such as Credit Card, Paypal, Skrill, Easypay and Easy Paisa and so on. These payment methods are always added and updated time to time based on their availability and after necessary security arrangements. Customers are responsible for any fees or taxes they may occur as result of transactions and charged by the payment channel.
Cash on Delivery
Cash on Delivery (COD) is a payment gateway that required no payment be made online. There are extra charges applicable for the orders where payment method of COD is chosen for cash handling. Customer should at their door step while receiving the order from the delivery person. Please note that at this moment only Cash is accepted in PKR by the delivery teams.